Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fantastic Practice Today Boys!

Boys, thanks for the EFFORT today... it was a great practice, I hope you had fun and learned something new as well... well done...

I know I go on and on about the JUGGLING but trust me when I tell you how important it is for your confidence with the ball... keep practicing... touch the ball everyday... for help between practices, watch the instructional JUGGLING VIDEOS I posted last week... we will work on it every practice...

I also go on and on about TRIANGLES... we will work on our passing, creating spaces, making good decisions and controlling the ball using TRIANGLES at every practice as well... check out this video from an Arsenal game ... 28 passes in a row leading up to a goal !  Watch all those passes - created with TRIANGLES !! 

You see, when we learn to control the ball and make good decisions, we will also control the games... Even today, I was asking for 3 passes before shooting, and a couple of times you did 6 and 7 passes!  Bravo! Great work!! That's what it takes to be a good team!  See you next week.... and remember to touch the ball everyday!

Coach Jim