Monday, March 28, 2011

Tuesday Night at WSC

Hi everyone, to confirm the plans for tomorrow night:

We will run the last try-out from 6:00-7:00pm.  Please arrive at the club before 6:00pm as there is no one before us and we can use the time to warm-up.  (I will be there be 5:30 latest). As you know the session will consist of warm-ups, a few drills and then the "Team Marty" v. "Team Jim" game. Coach Marty and I will divide the players into the teams beforehand.  Cost for the dome time will be $2.00 per player.

Each player will receive a letter after the game. I will prepare a personalized letter for each player. Coach Marty and I will take a few minutes to finalize the letters, and then I will hand them out to the players.   

IMPORTANT: Many players will receive good news letters, some will receive bad news letters. I ask that we all respect each others privacy and only open the letters once you have left the WSC.  I will post the Team Roster here on the team blog later in the evening.

Thanks, and see you tomorrow night at the WSC!

Coach Jim