Thursday, May 26, 2011

Practice Cancelled 2 Nite

HI everyone, forecast is calling for thunderstorms tonight, and although I am known for using the "Lightning-Thunder" reference from “Rocky” from time-to-time, let’s NOT have a practice tonight!…

Status of Monday’s Game at WSC v West Lincoln
I have been told that the decision will be made on Monday AM as to  whether or not the Monday games at WSC will be played…  looking at the weather forecasts though, it will rain steady (except for Sat) until then, so I am doubtful that the game will be played… of course, as soon as I know, I will let you know…

Regular Practice Schedule
Sunday AMs, 8:00am -9:30am at Glendale
Tuesday PMs,  6:30pm-8:00pm on ***Field 6C at WSC

***Re: Tuesday PMs on Field 6C at WSC: The Welland Soccer Club Board of Directors developed a plan to allow travel teams to practice once a week at the club during the season… this is someting club coaches have been asking for for years... we were slotted for time on Tuesday PMs... the cost for upkeep and maintainance is $100.00 for the season (or just under $7.00 per player)… I will add that to the Tournament money costs…  If the WSC fields are closed (like now) we will move the practice to Glendale… I will give you as much notice as possible if we move Tuesday PM practice to Glendale…

See you Saturday afternoon at Santo's... please let me know if you are coming... 
Thanks
Coach Jim