Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Great Start & Exhibition/Evaluation Game Details

Hi everyone, we had a great first try-out last night!  The boys showed lots of energy and were serious about the team... I loved it !

Exhibition/Evaluation Game Details
I have confirmed with Clayton that we need to meet as a group at Ridley College on Saturday morning, 9:30am, outside (in front) of the hockey arena... (the futsal boys know where that is!)... We will go to the field from there...  

Players are to wear a WHITE top, I will give them red pinnies to wear... it looks like it will be cool and possibly wet...

PLEASE EMAIL ME A “YES WILL BE THERE” OR “NO, WILL NOT BE THERE” so that I know how many players will show...

GENERAL COMMENT RE THE GAME: Parents, please do not read anything into whether or not your son starts, or how many minutes he played, or at which position he played, or what the score is... I will not be coaching to win this game... this is an opportunity for me to see the players work in a simulated game "vs a live opponent" -  as opposed to drills at a try-out... I will move players around to see different combinations in different positions and simply observe...   

Thanks and see you Saturday AM at Ridley at 9:30am
Coach Jim