Friday, October 21, 2011

Introducing Your Welland Wizards U12 Boys for 2012!

Hi everyone, with great pride I introduce to you your new U12 Welland Wizards Select Boys for 2012!
  • Henry B
  • Jacob B
  • Kalen C
  • Juan G
  • David H
  • Jarret H
  • Colton J
  • Mitchell J
  • Liam M
  • Jay P
  • Bailey S
  • Dino T
  • Ben V
  • Matthew W
Congratulations Boys!  What an awesome group of players!!

I can hardly wait to get started with team work-outs. You will receive an email from me shortly re our workout schedule (October-November-December).  I will work to set up some exhibition games as well. 

I am VERY proud to call you my team!  As your coach, I promise you I will always give you my 100% and do my best to help you become the best you can possibly be.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

See you soon
Coach Jim