Thursday, October 13, 2011

Try-out ~ Saturday 2:00-3:30pm ~ WSC Field 7

Hi everyone, The third try-out session will be Saturday afternoon at the WSC on Field 7 from 2:00-3:30pm. 

I know this is a busy time with some boys playing hockey and family obligations... it is vital that you let me know asap with an email if you cannot make it.

It looks like the weather will be wet and cool so dress accordingly.  As always wear proper outdoor soccer shoes and shin pads and WHITE Shirts... and bring your own water...

Parents: Last week I started to refund the $5.00 I collected at the first try-out (this is the money I collected in error as I thought there was a cost for field rental)... I did not get to eveyone last Saturday so  if I didn't get to you last week, please make sure to see me after the tryout...

Thanks and see you Saturday!
Coach Jim