Sunday, October 16, 2011

Next Steps

Hi everyone, a quick update on the next steps I have planned...

First of all, let me say what a great effort from the boys during the try-outs! We saw some good quality and the boys are really making me think hard about my decisions. I wish the season could start tomorrow!

I am in the process of completing my evaluations - the ratings of each player on each of the Player Assessment Criteria (which I handed out and you can also find along the left column of the blog). I have a meeting scheduled with our Club Technical Director, Rob Lalama to finalize my roster decisions, and then I will be calling all the players.  The aim is to have this completed by Friday.

Thanks for your efforts and commitment... please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions.

Coach Jim