Monday, November 21, 2011

Team Christmas Party & Other News

HI everyone, I have confirmed our Team Christmas Party for Saturday, December 10 at Dave & Buster’s in Niagara Falls... it will be the same idea as our year-end banquet... we will have the area on the 2nd Floor looking down on Clifton Hill... the food will be all-you-can eat Pizza, Salad and Pop... the pricing as follows (taxes are included):

$20.00 for Players - food and $20.00 Power Card (siblings are welcome to join)
$24.00 for Parents - food and $20.0 Power Card (you can play or give you card to your kid!)
$16.00 for Parents – food only (no card)

We can start arriving any time after  11:00am  – food will be served at noon.  We can stay as long as we want...parents can order a drink for two from the bar... I will collect $$$  when you arrive but please email me with a “yes attending” or “not attending”,  and how many are joining the Party (Players, Parents and Siblings)...

Boys - the Lazer Tag will be included as a  Merry Christmas to you!

I hope that this will be a great time to have some fun and get to know each other better.

Extra Practice Opportunity for Wednesday Nights
We have been invited to practice with the U14 Roma Boys Team on Wednesday nights at the Sinnicks Sportplex in Niagara Falls... the practice runs from 5:30 – 7:00 and cost is $7.00 per practice (to help cover Dome rental)... This is an extra opportunity to get out and work on skills with an older group of players - which is a great opportunity!  Please don’t let rides get in the way! Let me know if you would like to come out but need a ride, and we will try to work something out!

Facebook Team Page
I hope you like our Team Facebook Page that I set up over the weekend.... it does not take the place of our team blog , it’s a place on facebook for us to share picture, stories, birthdays  etc, etc... I tried to invite everyone all at once and for some reason not everyone got added at the same time, so I’m still working on it... let me know if anyone is missing... lets invite our families as well!

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions

Coach Jim