Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter Indoor Competitive League & Training Wednesday Night

Hi Parents and Players,

Coach Danilo and I will be coaching an Winter Indoor Competitive Team in a league that is run out of the Niagara Falls Sinnicks Complex.

This Winter Team will be a combination of our U12 Wizards Team and his U14 Roma Team.  The games will be on Tuesday nights and will run for 16 weeks from early December to early April.

I like this idea very much for my players as this will be much more challenging that playing House League over the winter, i.e. it will be competitive and with older players - we can only stand to become better as a team as our boys develop their skills in a challenging environment.

This is not a mandatory part of my U12 Wizards Team, but is available as a great training opportunity to all my players. 

The cost to submit a team in this league is $1,800.00. The cost per player will depend on the number of players registered (we will likely have 12-13 players approx $150-$160 per player for 16 weeks of Winter Soccer).

I need you to let me know within the next few days if you are interested in joining... It will be a blast!

Parents, as always please let me know if rides are an issue-if you want your son to play we can make it work!

Wednesday Night Practice at Sinnicks: the open invite to join Coach Danilo’s Team’s practice at his Wednesday practice still stands... from 5:30pm to 7:00pm at Sinnicks (for $7.00 to help shared the dome rental cost). I was not able to be there last week because of the WSC AGM but will be there with Dino this Wednesday.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Coach Jim