Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 Team Practice Kick-Off this Sunday AM @ WSC

Hi everyone, I'm really happy to confirm we will be starting our team practices this Sunday AM indoor at the WSC from 9:30 - 11:00am.

My ankle is still very sore and I am on crutches for awhile but to help me out, this week we will have a Very Special Surprise Coach!

I know that some of you are playing hockey and may not be able to attend Sunday AMs regularly, however, I really need the boys together this Sunday AM. We will start practice with a Team Meeting. It is important that the parents attend the Team Meeting portion of our practice as well.

For Jan-Feb-March our Sunday AM practice schedule is as follows:

Place: WSC (indoor)
Time: 9:30-11:00am
Jan 22, 29
Feb 5,12, 19, 26
March 11, 18, 25

Dome rental is $150.00 for each 90 minute practice. I am proposing that we start some fund raising soon and the first $1,350.00 we raise will go towards dome rental costs.

I am also working with Clayton and his trainer Tuuka to develop a 10 week strength and conditioning program which will be at Glendale School on either Monday or Wednesday nights - still to be determined... will keep you posted...

So see you Sunday AM by 9:15 so that we can start right at 9:30 sharp.

Thanks
Coach Jim