Sunday, January 1, 2012

Soccer Opportunity for this Wednesday Afternoon

Hi everyone, short notice I know (apologies), but we have an opportunity to go and
play soccer in Brampton with members of a U12 SRSL team this Wednesday, from
2:00-4:00pm. The Brampton team is coached by a friend of Clayton's. We will be
going with some players from Coach Danilo's team.

If you are interested in this opportunity please send me an email or facebook message so that I can get an idea of numbers. If you want your son to go and can't drive, please reply as well - I realize that many parents will be working and that that may be a bit of an obstacle, but I will try to coordinate rides...... (We're looking for volunteers who would be able to offer transportation, because of course not everyone can or should drive)

I can only promise spots to the first 7 responses.

Cost would be no more than $10.00 to help pay for indoor field rental.

This is not an Exhibition Game or Team Practice.... Just a chance to get out and play
friendly soccer with other good players!

Thanks
Coach Jim