Sunday, January 22, 2012

GREAT Practice Today!

Parents and Players, I'm so pleased with the practice today! We have a great group of players - it's only January and I saw a few plays out there that made me jump - even with the bum wheel... BTW, I iced my ankle all afternoon, and it was worth it - I had a great time with my team!

Players remember to sign and pin/tape/post your Commitment Sheets up in your room where you can always see it.... and remember to complete your homework assignment !

I will have more details soon re the conditioning training night with Tuukka... still waiting for my rental permit from DSBN...

In the meantime, let me leave you with the following link:
http://mastersfutbolacademy.ca/documents/Play_Soccer_with_Pele.pdf

This is the Pele book I spoke to you about... mark it as a favortite in your browser or print it and read it... fantastic book on Soccer basics from Pele himself! I re-read it all the time... I will save the pdf and email it to you, as well as the Commitment Sheet and Homework Assignment
Special special thanks to Coach Marty for helping out today - what a great coach!  And thanks to all the parents (and grandparents) who volunteered to help me out today... I didn't use you all but will in the future, trust me!

Thanks
Coach Jim